Have you been considering braces or Invisalign, but have always thought that you couldn’t afford them? Tadej Orthodontics does not want finances to stand in the way of you or your child having a beautiful healthy smile. We offer flexible financial arrangements, which include interest free payment plans to pay for your orthodontic treatment. This is a big investment, and here is what we are proud to do to provide the best value to all of our patients:
There's no charge to have an initial examination with Dr. Baker or Dr. Tadej to find out how orthodontic treatment could benefit you or your child. At this appointment, we'll review treatment recommendations and all the details you need to know to get started with treatment at Tadej Orthodontics, including the fees, length of time in treatment, and how appointments work.
Our Office Is Here To Help
We're happy to work with you and your insurance provider to maximize any insurance benefit you may have. Download Our Insurance Form we will file all of the paperwork for you. If your employer offers a flexible spending plan, this can also be used for your orthodontic expenses. Our office would be more than happy to explain the details to you and to help you plan ahead for your benefit year. For your convenience, our office accepts Mastercard, Visa, American Express, and Discover. We want your experience to be as simple and easy as possible. Our fees are comprehensive - everything you need from the beginning to end is included in your fee for orthodontic treatment.
Most orthodontic benefits are the same whether you go "in" or "out" of network. It is typically a lifetime orthodontic maximum benefit that will be paid regardless of network. Even if our practice is not on your insurance companies "List", is does not mean you cannot choose us to be your orthodontic provider. We are able to accept all valid forms of dental insurance, and will work closely with you obtaining your benefits, and ensure you receive the maximum benefot available through your plan.
Our Financial Coordinator, on our staff since 2000, has the experience to ensure you are taken care of. She does all of the paperwork for you. She is happy to answer any questions you may have about your insurance coverage, and also check into your benfits for you. She often surprises our patients and parents by finding maximum benefits they were not aware of.
Everything you will need for your orthodontic treatment is listed below, and it's all included in your orthodontic treatment package at our office:
- All of your office visits, including comfort, bracket repair and emergency visits
- Digital impressions, x-rays and photos
- A VTO (Visual Treatment Objective) treatment diagnosis and planning by our doctors, done with digital imaging before you get started
- Initial placement of Braces or invisalign
- All progress records, x-rays, photos and digital impressions
- Removal of braces, or completion of Invisalign
- End of treatment celebration goodies, including teeth bleaching
- High quality upper and lower retainers at the end of treatment
- Supervised retainer program for checking and adjusting retainers after your treatment - for life
- When patients are not yet ready for orthodontic treatment, we include our Pre-Orthodontic Guidance Program – “Tadej Orthodontics' Kid’s Club” until the patient is at the best dental stage for orthodontic treatment
Plus, all the important supplies you'll need to care of and be comfortable with your braces, appliances and Invisalign including:
- Toothbrushes - Rotapower by GUM battery powered spin brush, and orthodontic toothbrushes
- Specialized proxibrush cleaners, fluoride rinse, brushing timer, and specialized orthodontic floss
- Orthodontic wax
- Sports mouth guards
Tadej Orthodontics is the only orthodontic practice in Kern County to provide all of these important supplies throughout your whole treatment. We will stock you up each time you are with us for a visit, or stop by the office, we keep everything at the front desk!