It's recommended that all children have an initial evaluation with an orthodontist by age 7. Most children are not in need of orthodontic treatment at that age, however it's a perfect time to uncover any growth related issues and to take a look at their orthodontic future. Tadej Orthodontics offers a no charge initial examination, so that you can get all the information you need to start your child on the way to a beautiful healthy smile.
Some of the most direct results of preventative treatment, if needed, are:
- Reducing treatment time with braces
- We can create room for crowded, erupting teeth
- Creating facial symmetry through influencing jaw growth
- Reducing the risk of trauma to protruding front teeth
- Preserving space for un-erupted teeth
- Reducing the need for tooth removal